Sunday, July 20, 2008

still not in the box but working on it

well I still can't get pictures on, but I love my floor. Ron, Karissa, Bonnie, and Russell celebrated birthdays and Kimberly celebrated her unbirthday. Russell turned 12 and is now officially a Deacon as of tonight. the weather is nice and warm and we have enjoyed the pool its one of those stand alone 15 ft. but cool. Our first party as activity People was yesterday morning and after it was over we crawled into bed never to recover. Old people hurt when they have had fun. I'm doing summer school and last week some of the teachers and I feeling a little risque went to see Mama Mia a fantastic musical. Still laughing. Brenda June is sitting and weighs in an 17 lbs. Mac is now officially taller than grandma. Kristopher is starring in Willy wonka at the Hale Theater and is Agustus something of another, will be seeing it on Tues. Will take pictures and see if I can get them posted In the mean time Love

1 comment:

Pherf said...

Hi grandma I can show you how to do pictures on your blog I'm gonna take pictures also so we can combine if you'd like I'll be backstage so Sneak Peak. The Official announcement is you can NOT film it. By the way the adress of my blog is wwwkrisblog-pher-pher.blogspot.com theres no dot after www so there you go. Love you see you on tuesday.