Sunday, September 7, 2008

Free Sunday with the family






Today was free sunday, because we had regional conference, comprising of 135 stakes, Elder Uchdorf, Elder Packer and Elder Jensen spoke to us. The message was really great and I really enjoyed it. To top off the day the family came over and we ate and the boys played football not really with keeping of the sabbath. But once a month the cousins are all here and so its a good thing for them to do together, besides sometimes all the boys can get noisy in the house. The church is still true.
Talked to Kaitlyn (in Wyo. to school) and while I had some help with this blogging thing, decided to add some pictures. Burts kids play soccer, McNeil,Kaleb,Colton play football and and the rest of us do our thing. Kristopher is in drama, so here are some pictures

4 comments:

Pherf said...

Hey I took those pictures I want credit.

Kate Karns said...

Cute picture and I like the new format. Bravo Grandma.

Lemme said...

all these pictures make me miss everyone even more!!

karen said...

cute pictures, thanks for sharing!! i'm glad kaitylnn decided to go to college. is she loving it?