Sunday, June 6, 2010

School is out and summer vacation starting. Haven't accomplished much yet, headed to see the kids in Vegas. Going down for Darleens deployment party, she will be headed for Afghanistan, hard to believe she is so grown up and going to a foreign country to protect our freedom and help others secure theirs. A very proud grandmother. I am also going to get another grandchild and a great grandchild at the end of the year. My nephew David became a grandfather in April and went to little Keltons blessing today, his mom is Jessica. Tanner and Tiara are getting ready to go on trek, I wish my health was such I could go with them, but it should be a great experience for them. Life is good and finally we have warm weather in Utah, trying to get the pool up so the kids can stay cool.

1 comment:

Lemme said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!